Archived Gardening Message Boards

Topic: Landscaping & Garden Care

<< Back to message boards home
<< Back to Landscaping & Garden Care

View Thread:
DOG/Niehbor

DOG/Niehbor
Posted by Debra (mouse1026@msn.com) from IL on 2002-03-25 08:15:03

The lady who lives next to me is Wacky to say the least. She seems to think that my flower beds & veg. area is a good place to let her dog do his business. Short of a fence which I can not do in all areas. or 24 hour gaurd does any body have any suggestions. Keep in mind she really is more crazy than normal & talking does not help!
Thanks!
  • Dog
    Posted by Gwen from Mi/5 on 2002-03-27 21:08:39

Quoting Debra: ------------
    -The lady who lives next to me is Wacky to say the least. She seems to think that my flower beds & veg. area is a good place to let her dog do his business. Short of a fence which I can not do in all areas. or 24 hour gaurd does any body have any suggestions. Keep in mind she really is more crazy than normal & talking does not help!

-Thanks!

-A fence is the only sure fire way I can think of to keep the dog out. I did see in a catalog the other day a neat gadget, a motion sensitive water sprinkler! A neat idea!
    • Bad Doggy
      Posted by Happy Gardener (scbshell@yahoo.com) from Virginia on 2002-04-10 12:23:35

Quoting Gwen: ------------
      -Quoting Debra: ------------
      -The lady who lives next to me is Wacky to say the least. She seems to think that my flower beds & veg. area is a good place to let her dog do his business. Short of a fence which I can not do in all areas. or 24 hour gaurd does any body have any suggestions. Keep in mind she really is more crazy than normal & talking does not help!

-Thanks!

-A fence is the only sure fire way I can think of to keep the dog out. I did see in a catalog the other day a neat gadget, a motion sensitive water sprinkler! A neat idea!

I've included a link to a site where I know they sell that motion sensitive water sprinkler that will nail that bad dog. Also, you can buy stuff that will keep them from wanting to go on your plants. I think the website I mentioned sells them, but I bought a plastic container of that stuff at Wal Mart.

Good luck.

Gardeners Dot Com

— ADVERTISEMENTS —

National Gardening Association

© 2016 Dash Works, LLC
Times are presented in US Central Standard Time
Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "sunset on one of those Big Sky TM series echies"

About - Contact - Terms of Service - Privacy - Memberlist - Acorns - Links - Ask a Question - Newsletter

Follow us on TwitterWe are on Facebook.We Pin at Pinterest.Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelView our instagram