The Q&A Archives: Bulb Water Sprayer

Question: I picked up "Seed Starter" by Maureen Heffernan at the Library and she mentions a Bulb Water Sprayer to water seedlings. Where can I purchase one?

Answer: Large garden centers occasionally stock these, as well as specialty mail order suppliers such as Charley's Greenhouse Supply (1-800-322-4707) which carries one which can be used as either a sprinkler or a duster (it has two spray heads). If you are simply watering seedlings, in my experience any small sprayer bottle capable of producing a soft and gentle spray will do just fine.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by clintbrown and is called "Dicentra"