The Q&A Archives: Pastic Grow Bags

Question: I am looking for a plastic reinforced bag abiyt 6X18" with a plastic handle on top that canhas slits in the bag and an open top where soil and growing material can be placed and seeds added planted in the slits. This can be hung on a post or fence and the resulting flowers hang don when mature...

Answer: I've seen those bags in garden centers. They're called 'Garden Pouches' and you can order through Bloom 'N Plant Products, 1-800- 37POUCH. There are several sizes available. For more information, visit their website at:

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"