The Q&A Archives: Soil Testing

Question: Who do I need to contact regarding soil testing in my area?

Answer: The best place to start is your local Cooperative Extension office. They can supply you with a soil testing kit, instructions, and an address for sending your sample if they don't test on-site. In Orange County, contact University of California Cooperative Extension, 1045 Arlington, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Phone (714) 708-1616.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"