The Q&A Archives: Ornamental Glass Gravel

Question: I would like to use glass glavel made from recycled glass in edging some plant beds. Where can I find this material? It is available in the U.K., but I haven't located any locally.

Answer: The industry name for the product you're trying to locate is Glass Aggregate. Many recycling facilities have it available. Here's an interesting and informative website for you to visit. You should be able to click on the various company names and find one operating near your home.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Southern Comfort"