Answer: It is impossible for me to answer that question, since I don't know what type of chemicals they sprayed. I strongly suggest you contact the company that treated your house for termites, and get the exact names of the chemicals they used, and the date they were sprayed. Then, call the National Pesticide Telecommunications Network at 1-800-858-7378 (web site: http://ace.orst.edu/info/nptn/) They are experts in the field of pesticide toxicity and should be able to give you some advice. I would not eat any of the food crops until you talk to them.
Q&A Library Searching Tips