The Q&A Archives: Garden Resource Listings

Question: Hello there,

After searching the internet for approximately two hours, I have decided to finally contact you in the hope you might be able to help.

I am looking for listings of garden clubs and organizations in Seattle mostly, but also in a few different city's for associates.

Do you have any idea where I could find these listings, possibly by previous experiences.

I really appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing from you.

Answer: There's an excellent book that should answer all of your questions. It's called The Pacific Northwest Gardener's Book of Lists. All information was compiled by retired Extension Agent Ray McNeilan and his wife Jan, (the current Master Gardener Program Leader for Oregon State University). Local bookstores will have a copy (ISBN# 0-87833-956-6), as should your local library. It's a great resource!