The Q&A Archives: Books On Lemon Trees

Question: I didn't notice any references in any of the answers on lemon trees. I have a friend with a lemon tree that has yellowing and falling leaves but still is bearing fruit. After researching your answers, it could be due to over watering, over fertilizing, or sitting in a draft. I was wondering if you could recommend a good book on the care of indoor lemon trees that I could forward along to my friend since I don't know what she's been doing wrong.

Answer: Here is an address for an article from National Gardening magazine on growing fruit in containers; it has some useful information on growing citrus in containers:

This is an address for an article from National Gardening magazine on new citrus varieties. Near the end of the article you'll find info on growing citrus trees, indoors and out:

I haven't found any books that focus specifically on growing citrus trees indoors; however, most houseplant/indoor gardening books address growing certain types of citrus indoors.

I hope this helps.