The Q&A Archives: Source for Garden Cart

Question: We are looking for what I think is called the Garden Cart. A very large square wheelbarrow with large metal wheels. Do you know where we could buy one? Gardener

Answer: Try the following company for garden carts, Gardeners Supply Co 128 Intervale Rd. Burlington, VT 05401 800-863-1700

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Moss on a log"