The Q&A Archives: Soil Blockers

Question: Do you know where I can purchase 2" soil blockers? Thank you.

Answer: Gardener's Supply Company carries soil blockers, plus lots of other useful items. For a copy of their catalog, write Gardener's Supply Company, 128 Intervale Rd., Burlington, VT 05401-2804. Or, phone (800) 863-1700.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Shamrock Zinfandel"