The Q&A Archives: Haystack Window Boxes

Question: Can you provide me with a link to companies that sell the haystack window boxes?

Answer: Kinsman Company offers a wide range of English style ironwork planters including hayrack styles.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"