The Q&A Archives: Becoming A Master Gardener.

Question: Where do I find the courses required to become a Master Gardener?

Answer: The University of California Cooperative Extension offers Master Gardener Training. You can contact your local extension office, or visit the following website:

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"