The Q&A Archives: Euphorbia Myrsinites

Question: Will this plant survive in my climate? If so, how do I acquire it and take care of it?

Answer: Yes, it is rated for your zone. It withstands cold and heat, but is short lived in warm-winter areas. It is an evergreen perennial that blooms in late winter, early spring. Cut out old stems as they turn yellow. It looks good in rock gardens and takes sun. Don't overwater, but keep soil moderately moist.

A database search shows that seed is available from Park Seed ( or Stokes Seed ( Transplants are found at Viette, Andre, Farm and Nursery P.O. Box 1109 Fishersville, VA USA 22939 Telephone 540-943-2315 Fax 540-943-0782 or Forestfarm 990 Tetherow Road Williams, OR USA 97544-9599 Telephone
541-846-7269 Fax 541-846-6963, among others. Your local nursery should be able to order it for you as well.