The Q&A Archives: Compost Crank

Question: Do you know where I can get a composting tool called the "Compost Crank"? It is pictured and described on page 35 of the Feb/March issue of Garden Design magazine. I've seen other similar aerating type tools for sale in various garden catalogs but this one seems to be the best designed.

Answer: Try this number. They used to offer it a year or so ago. Sharon and Charles Ambrose (Lo-Tech Products)
1-800-795-7316. Good luck!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."