The Q&A Archives: Sources for Tropical Seeds

Question: I am trying to find seeds that I can grow in northern Thailand. Can you help me with catalogs or a company that does have catalogs with seeds that will grow here? Thanks for the help. Bill Chiamg Kham, Northern Thailand

Answer: Sawatdee Krab! I used to live in Thailand in Phetchbun in the Peace Corps. I loved your country and the friendly warm people, beautiful ladnscape and most of all the FOOD! I actually visited Chiang Mai a number of times. A beautiful city! I'm listing a few tropical seed companies that may be able to send you seeds to grow. For vegetables you can grow most anything from what I remember including tomatoes, beans, broccoli, peas and peppers. For flowering plants, it would be better to grow tropicals. Thompson