The Q&A Archives: Joseph's Coat Houseplant

Question: I'm looking for a houseplant known as Joseph's Coat. Can you help me locate one?

Answer: There are several plants known by this name, but I suspect you may be looking for either a Codiaeum (this plant may also be called croton) or possibly Alternanthera ficoidea which is sometimes called Telanthera. Selections of both of these are available from tropical or houseplant specialty suppliers such as Glasshouse Works. ( ) I hope one of these is what you are looking for.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Sempervivum Henry Carrevon"