The Q&A Archives: Source for Dibble

Question: I am in search of a device called a "dibble" which is used for planting, however my local nursery has not heard of this. Have you? if so where can I get one? Bob Kibbe Youngsville, NC

Answer: There's a dibble featured on pg. 123 of the Burpee Spring catalog, for $14.95. Hope this fills the bill!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."