The Q&A Archives: Weeds/identefieing

Question: I have a lot of these little bunches of plantlets coming up in my gardens with little white flowers on them and i am not sure if these are weeds or if they are some type of plant that might have been planted and not remembered or if i really have a bad weed problem that i want to get rid of right away. They have tiney little leaves and very small flowers. I am not sure if i am describing them vright or not if you could tell me how i could find out what they are?

Answer: Probably the easiest way to have the plant identified would be to take it to your county extension office. Their telephone number is 825-1701. Alternatively, you might be able to identify it using the following Rutgers web site ( ) if it is a weed.