The Q&A Archives: Keeping Out Small Rodents Without Killing Them

Question: where can i get wire mesh with squares in it that are 1 inch bi 1 inch?

Answer: Most hardware stores or building supply stores will sell metal "wirecloth" or "hard wire cloth" or "hardware cloth" with differing mesh sizes in that range. Sometimes it is sold by the roll and sometimes by the foot or yard. Note that a one inch mesh may be large enough for small rodents to fit through the holes.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coreopsis"