The Q&A Archives: Source for Vegetable Garden Irrigation Kit

Question: I would like to know where I may be able to find the vegetable garden irrigation kit which has tiny rubber hoses and connectors which allow you to attach several different types of watering or sprinkler heads. I have seen them on HGTV but they never told the brand name or where to purchase them. Any help would be appreciated. Eric Edwards Tulsa, OK

Answer: A good source of vegetable garden irrigation kits is listed below, Gardener's Supply Co 128 Intervale Rd. Burlington, VT 05401 1-800-234-6630 Ask for the irrigation supply department.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"