The Q&A Archives: Gardening Tool

Question: I saw a gardening tool that resembled a leatherman. It was one tool that allowed you to prune, dig, etc. Who makes it and where can I purchase it?

Answer: Although I have seen some Japanese style hand tools that are a bit like a cross between a machete and a digging knife, and some that chop and hoe called a hoe mattock, I am not aware of any folding tools similar to the Leatherman line that are made specifically for gardening. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."