The Q&A Archives: Bloom Set

Question: Burpee use to sell Bloom set for strawberry's from I think
Science Berry Set. Where can I get it from.

Answer: I do not know which brand Burpee used to carry, but Dragon Chemical Corporation sells a bloom set for tomatoes and other plants including strawberries. You may use their web site to ask for a retailer location near you.

Alternatively, many large garden centers should carry this or a similar product, so you might try your local yellow pages.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"