The Q&A Archives: Homeowner's Association

Question: our newly-formed homeowner's association is going to make me move my garden. do you know who i could contact to fight this? --m.c.

Answer: I think you should contact a lawyer for advise. Alternatively, a sympathetic newpaper article might help change their minds. Best of all, perhaps you can talk to the officials and try for a peaceful solution, especially if your garden pre-dates the rules. Maybe a friend could act as a negotiator on your behalf if you are so upset by this that it is difficult to remain calm and constructive.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Southern Comfort"