The Q&A Archives: Indoor Plants?

Question: I do not know much about caring for flowers but I would like some nice indoor plants for my room, preferabley some that could be hanging.

Answer: Typical easy care hanging plants would include philodendron, pothos, English ivy, and spider plant. Houseplants are a wonderful addition to most any room but need to be chosen with care and then fertilized and watered appropriately in order to maintain their good looks. For more detailed information about analyzing the growing conditions, selecting well suited plants and then caring for them for the long haul, you might want to look at a book or two about them. One I particularly like is Houseplants for Dummies by Larry Hodgson ISBN 0-7645-5102-7. Enjoy your plants!