The Q&A Archives: I Plant Herbs They Die After Growing?

Question: i plant dill seed, celrento seed, and parsley seed after they germination and have a small plant the dill and clerento die and the parsley grow up then didn't get the long plant. and get weak stem and get more worest. i palnt them in the same pot and i put them in the potting soil , water them every day i plant them indoor. so what i do after i lose my seed and time and plant??????????????
please give me a good answer becase i get disappointment and i think i will not try this again.

Answer: These three plants like an evenly moist soil, but not a soggy soil. It is possible that you overwatered them, especially if they were growing indoors or in a heavy potting soil. These plants all like a lot of sunlight, and if grown on a windowsill may be leggy due to lack of light. If you have a sunnier window, or could put them outside, you might try that. So much of gardening is learning by trial and error, please don't be too discouraged.