The Q&A Archives: Mealy Bug Control

Question: What kind of bug will eat mealy bugs?

Answer: There's a little beetle (Cryptolaemus montrouzieri) commonly called the Mealybug Destroyer because both larvae and adults feed on all sorts of mealybugs. It's quite common in California.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."