Answer: Agastache is a member of the Labiatae (mint) family and as such should not be poisonous to animals. (Of course the disclaimer here is that the dose makes the poison - even too much of a good thing can be toxic.) It is a hardy plant and will thrive in your gardening zone. It grows best in full sunshine but will tolerate some morning shade. Water regularly until the root system is well established, and be sure to provide fast-draining soil. Once established your Agastache should be happy with occasional deep watering during the hottest summer months.
Q&A Library Searching Tips