The Q&A Archives: Juniper

Question: I am looking for the name of a small juniper tree (4-5 feet tall) that was one of the trees in your Audubon Habitat Collection a couple of years ago. I bought the tree and saved the Audubon label, but neglected to save the name of the tree. Now I want another one and don't know what I have.

Thank you. Susie Kaylor

Answer: You didn't describe your plant so I can only point you in the right direction - the tree forms of juniper in the Audubon collection are listed under Juniperus scopulorum on the Monrovia website. There are a dozen listed, along with descriptions. If you visit the website, you can search through the listings and match what you have with the pictures and descriptions of the plants in the collection. Good luck with your search.

Today's site banner is by Lestv and is called "Butterfly on Spider Lily"