The Q&A Archives: Buying Fruit Trees

Question: I'm looking into planting a large number of fruit trees. Can you give me the names of some businesses where I may purchase fruit tree whips?

Answer: The company that comes to mind first is Stark Brothers. They specialize in fruit trees, generally trees 3' and up. You can reach Stark Brothers at 1-800-325-4180 and discuss the availability of whips and the price for bulk orders. I also located a company called Brandt's you may want to try, they have a wide variety of fruit trees and their prices are a bit cheaper than other suppliers. There are discounts on bulk orders. ou can reach Brandt's at their website or email them at Their phone number is (509) 877-3193. <br>A few others are: Bailey Nursery 1-800-829-8898, Hilltop Nursery 616-621-3135, and Amberg's Nursery 716-526-5405. There are lots of others; if you know what varieties you want to plant, we can try to find sources for those in particular.