The Q&A Archives: Soil

Question: My name is Jeffrey Taylor-I don't know if I have contacted this web-site, I am doing a science fair project/report on soil, so here it goes! I need to know what you guys know about all kinds of soil (examples-silt,sandy,clay) so if you can help me It would be appreciated very much!

Jeffrey Taylor

Answer: Thank you for writing to us. Unfortunately we do not have soil information available to send to you. You might try working with your teacher to identify basic research methods and materials in the library and on the internet and develop a focus for your report or project. In the meantime, you might look at a few of the following links to help you get started. You may need ot cut and paste the links into your browser to make them work.

Good luck with your project!