The Q&A Archives: Poisonous Plant Query

Question: Is the Berri-Magic Kids, Holly Bush poisonous in any way.
I am planning on planting this in an area frequented by children. (age 2-10)

Answer: Holly berries are toxic if consumed. If you're concerned about children eating holly berries, I'd recommend planting a shrub that does not produce berries. (Male hollies such as 'Blue Prince' do not produce berries.)

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coreopsis"