The Q&A Archives: which green shrubs and white flowers will require less care?

Question: I want to plant green shrubs and white flowers around the base of my house. Which ones should I choose to get different heights and easy care?

Answer: Georgina,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. We are transitioning to a new Q&A system and your question was unfortunately lost in the transition. I have discovered it now and hope this reply is not too late to be of help.

There are many great plants to choose from. In fact too many to mention in this brief reply. In order to provide you with more information than we can fit in this brief answer, let me refer you to the following web site, which should be very informative and useful to you. It will give you much more information than I can fit in this brief reply.

Your County Extension Office also has free information on hand regarding plants appropriate to your area.