The Q&A Archives: Rose Varieties Of 1954

Question: Could you tell me if any new rose varieties were introduced in 1954. The class reunion is in 1999 and we used a white rose for our class flower - we'd like to incorporate a picture of any special white rose introduced in 1954 on our program cover. We thought it could symbolize a special event from the year of our graduation.<br>

Answer: I located quite a few roses introduced in 1954 at Vintage Gardens. I located 2 white ones, "White Cap" and "Frulingsschnee". Both are available for purchase. If you would like to read descriptions of each rose, check out the other 1954roses available, etc., check out the site at There is also an email address available at the site where you could inquire about obtaining a picture.