The Q&A Archives: Need 7 of your Starburst yellow daylily - landscaper sold me wrong plant

Question: Last year I spec'd several of your plants for my landscaping project. Unfortunately, so many of them were hard to find and now that the daylilies are blooming it is clear that they are not the lemon yellow described for Starburst Yellow, which I had specified by name in my design. They are a golden, rich yellow that clashes with my vintage gold chamaecypris. I have called over a dozen local retailers in Cary, Raleigh, CHapel Hill, Apex, and Durham North Carolina but no one has this one and they say it is too late to order. I need proof by having the plant itself to even show the landscaper his mistake/deception. Please help. I need to know someone within 30 miles that can add this to a shipment within the next couple of weeks or someone that has them in stock now.

This is approximately the third time I've tried to locate your plants without success. The website is great but it does little good if the plants cannot be located by the average consumer OR the landscapers we hire. I am also disappointed that you don't have telephone operators to answer calls about your products.

Nicole in Chapel Hill