The Q&A Archives: Inddor/Outdoor Lamps

Question: I have purchased an indoor/outdoor lamp from Traget. It states for the bulb use a 60 watt or less medium-base bulb. Does that mean a regular household bulb or one stricktly for outdoor use? The item number is 009110264
Thank you

Answer: Ordinary househould light bulbs are medium base sized so that is the size base you would need. The glass top of the bulb also needs to fit in the lamp. Please check the instructions and/or check with the manufacturer for any additional limitations on the specific type of bulb you can use.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."