The Q&A Archives: Help in Locating Pompon Juniper Trees

Question: I emailed your website on 5/6/05 asking for help in locating three more Monrovia Juniper pompon bushes. I originally bought two from a Frank's nursery in Westfield, Indiana two years ago. One has 6 balls, the other 7. To view what mine look like, click on the below link:

Your reply to my 5/6 email stated that I needed to contact the Monrovia dealers in my area. I have done this. No one sells this pompon bush.

Please tell me how I can go about purchasing three more of these Hetz Blue Juniper pompon bushes.

Thank you,
Karen Rea Pohl

Answer: I'm sorry you are having trouble finding what you want. If your local dealers do not have it, perhaps they could suggest a substitute or could try to get one for you. You might also check in larger metropolitan areas in your region. Unfortunately, I have no way to check which retailers would have this in their stock on hand. I am at the National Gardening Association and we do not have access to shipping or ordering data -- that would be confidential business information. I'm sorry.