The Q&A Archives: Bottlebrush

Question: I have tried all the nurseries in the area that carry Monrovia plants and everyone is out of the 'little john' variety of the bottlebrush plant. Where can I purchase these plants? I need to replace two that have died.

Answer: Carla,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. We are transitioning to a new Q&A system and your question was unfortunately lost in the transition. I have discovered it now and hope this reply is not too late to be of help.

Unfortunately we at the Q&A service don't have information on which plants are sold at the many retailers who carry Monrovia plants. Your best bet is to contact a local retailer and see if they can get the plants you are interested in.

Check out the following web site. It has a box for you to enter your zip code and will then give you a list of local retailers that carry Monrovia plants. Perhaps this will help you locate some other possible sources.

Due to the seasonal nature of our product and limited quantities on many varieties, each garden center will offer a different array of plants. Not all plants are available in all regions at all times.