The Q&A Archives: outdoor play surfaces

Question: Do you carry rubber mat material for outdoor play surfaces?

Answer: Home Depot carries rubber mat material in 3' squares that interlock. You'll find them in the garden section. Best wishes with your project!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"