The Q&A Archives: Indoor Watering Products

Question: I'm looking for a product that can assist in indoor watering by providing a backpack-like container that could hold water, be pressurized, and dispense water through a wand. Is any such product available?<br>

Answer: I found some backpack sprayers designed to be used to apply pesticides in greenhouses and small plantings. I don't see any reason why they couldn't be used to apply water. They are a little pricey--around $100--since they are made with chemical resistant parts. There are also cylinder-type containers that you pump with a hand pump to create pressure--you might be able to put these on rollers to help move them around the house. These are in the range of $50. You can purchase both types from Peaceful Valley Farm Supply, PO Box 2209, Grass Valley, CA 95945; ph# 916-272-4769. <br><br>Charley's Greenhouse Supply (800-322-4707) carries flexible water hose, reels, and faucet adapters so you can water straight from your kitchen or bathroom faucet.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"