The Q&A Archives: Container Gardens

Question: Where can I find dwarf evergreens/bonsai and perennials for container gardens??? I saw some at Cayuga Landscaping in Ithaca, NY.Are there any garden centers in Western NY that carry these plants?? I am working at Ellicottville Landscaping and would like to purchase these plants wholesale to sell container gardens

Answer: Thank you for asking. Monrovia plants are sold nation wide. Unfortunately, I have no way of checking which nurseries or garden centers would have this particular type of plant in stock on hand or be able to obtain it for you or would sell to you wholesale. They are independent stores and each carries its own selection, so you need to check with them directly and see. There is a dealer locator at the web site that is searchable by zip code and provides contact information.
If they do not have it, perhaps they can suggest a susbtitute or help you locate a source. I'm sorry I can't be more specific for you and I do hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck with your search!