The Q&A Archives: National Wildlife Magazine...Please Pass to Marketing Manager for Review

Question: To: Marketing Manager
I came across your website and decided to send you a short email to see if I could send you the pdf file or a hard copy of the media kit for NATIONAL WILDLIFE Magazine for your review since your company is such a perfect fit with our classified section. No obligation, of course!

NATIONAL WILDLIFE Magazine?s readers ? members of the National Wildlife Federation ? are active, concerned citizens and consumers. They all share a passion; a passion that is unmatched in the nature/environmental category.

NATIONAL WILDLIFE communicates its unique philosophy through well-written editorial along with colorful and enticing pictorial displays. With this riveting text and captivating images, NATIONAL WILDLIFE boasts some of the most impressive readership numbers in the business.

NATIONAL WILDLIFE Magazine?s readers care, deeply, about the environment. So do you!

If you'd like to see our information and our latest issue, please email me back your contact information.

I look forward to hearing from you?

Joan Rizzo

Sr. Account Manager

212/725-2106 x14