The Q&A Archives: Fruitless Mulberry tree

Question: I was raised in California. I wanted to Plant some fruitless Mulberry trees here in Missouri. Will they survive in this area (Missouri)? Can I purchase them not being a dealer?

Thank you very much!

Answer: Fruitless mulberry (Morus alba) should grow for you in Missouri.

Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery and does not sell retail by catalog or by web site. Monroiva plants are sold nation wide by independent retailers who carry Monrovia and other products. Unfortunately I have no way to check what the retailers in your area might have in stock on hand, so you would need to check with them directly. There is a zip code based dealer locator at

to help with contact information. If they do not have it, perhaps they can suggest a substitute... or order one for you for next spring. Good luck wiht your search!