The Q&A Archives: Endless Summer- where to purchase?

Question: Can you assist me in finding where to purchase

Answer: Thank you for asking. Monrovia plants are sold nation wide. Unfortunately, I have no way of checking which nurseries or garden centers would have this particular plant in stock on hand or be able to obtain it for you. They are independent stores and each carries its own selection, so you need to check with them directly and see. There is a dealer locator at the web site that is searchable by zip code and provides contact information.
If they do not have it, perhaps they can suggest a susbtitute. Also keep in mind that plant selection is often better in the spring and that with hydrangeas spring is in my experience a better planting time than fall. I'm sorry I can't be more specific for you and I do hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck with your search!