The Q&A Archives: Can I actually order trees from you direct?

Question: All the trees that I want I can't seem to find in the nursery's around where I live for various reasons. The trees are considered a little more 'unusual', but are fine for my zone. Can I buy from you direct?

Answer: Thank you for asking but Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery. You might be able to find a nursery to order for you or that has them in stock (or will have them in the spring when selections are usually wider) if you look a bit further from home such as in a larger metropolitan area. There is a zip code based nursery locator at the web site at

Another possibility is to work with a landscaper or landscape architect or garden designer who could obtain them for you, or maybe you could order them from a mail order catalog. I'm sorry you are having trouble finding what you want.