The Q&A Archives: Can gerneral contractor's purchase wholesale goods to landscape their job sites?

Question: My husband owns a construction company that does many houses per year including landscaping. Some of the sites have acres of land that need to be landscaped. Can he use his contractor's license (475055) to purchase plants, trees, etc.?


« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Shamrock Zinfandel"