The Q&A Archives: Buying in quantity

Question: To Whom It May Concern:

For years I've been saving for my 'dream' outdoor space, and many parts of it has finally come together during this past month. I have a HUGE patio (colored and stamped like rock) that will allow me to enjoy the fruits of the outdoors and mind my Multiple sclerosis and skin problems.

I am writing to you today because I've also saved for the initial plantings for my new space. In fact, I want to start with a conifer that surrounds the house, adding complimenting plants to it later.

I've searched most of the year and found that the plant I love most for this purpose is your 'Golden Globe Arborvitae' or 'Thuja occidentalis Golden Globe.' The size is perfect and color is great, they will add great dimension and texture to my future-planned Japanese Garden.

I have been able to find only a couple (maybe 4) of these plants. Is it possible to buy them direct from you?

I need about 70 plants to surround my house as I want.

You can reach me at any time by calling 804-520-4802 or via email at

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can provide.

Linda Bush