The Q&A Archives: Again: Marketing and compatability of Timeless Beauty Magnolia in Lexington

Question: I asked this question three days ago and I am anxious for a response. The growers in my area cannot recommend Timeless Beauty magnolia, as they say it is not marketed here, and Monrovia sales reps supposedly state that it is not hardy in our climate. It is advertised to be a zone 6 hardy plant. I am confused and cannot find assistance. I would consider buying this cultivar given appropriate customer service and verification of the advertised claims. The retailers cannot be expected to know your marketing strategies or insider information, and they cannot help me. You need to make available live, responsive customer service for issues such as this, not dead end toll free numbers leading back to retailers and email forms which are not answered in a timely manner. If you are going to post cultivar information online, you should expect and embrace questions such as affects your bottom line. Can you help me before I give up on your products all together?