The Q&A Archives: How do I get more info. about Endless Summer hydrangea?

Question: I saw an article/picture of the Endless Summer hydrangea in Real Simple magazine. I found its generic/Latin name on your site but no info. about its characteristics. How could I get more info.? I also jotted down a few nurseries I could call...if they don't carry it, may I buy from you? If so, when? the price? Thank you ahead for your help. Josie Mullen

Answer: Thank you for asking. There is a basic description about this hydrangea along with zone information and so on in the catalog. For additional details, there is information available at (You may need to cut and paste the complete url into your browser to make it work correctly.)

and there is actually an entire web site devoted to the plant at

Finally, Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery and does not sell retail, by catalog or website. You will need to contact your local retailers to see if they have this in stock or will have it next spring -- it is so late in the season now it is probably better to wait until spring to plant this particular shrub.

There is a zip code based dealer locator at the web site at

I hope this answers your questions.