The Q&A Archives: Soil Recipes

Question: I have bought 20 acres in western North Carolina and am going to build a large garden similar to Kew in London. I have planted sudex last Spring and now red clover to try and enrich the soil. I would like to know the various recipes for soil mixtures that you use for various plants so that when I plant these plants, they will grow abundantly. Also, what is your minimum order for wholesale prices?
Thank You.
Lynn Van Buren

Answer: Lynn,

We at the Q&A service are set up to handle questions by gardeners regarding Monrovia?s plants, caring for plants, and other gardening information. We don't have the information you requested. For your question you will need to contact Monrovia directly at the following address:
Monrovia Nursery
P.O. Box 1385
Azusa, CA 91702

That said I can tell you that there are many different mixes for growing plants in containers and each has its benefits. The following web sites should be helpful to you: