The Q&A Archives: Replacement of Plants-Retailer bought from has gone out of business

Question: I would like for someone from your warranty/customer sevice dept. to contact me at 864-949-7576 or 843-709-8850. I have purchased over 2000.00 worth of your products for a renovation project at a historical house which will be opening soon as a Bed and Breakfast. I need the plants replaced and thought you could work with another retailer in the area or ship them directly to me since the nursery I purchased them from (Bushy Creek Nursery) has gone out of business. Prior to moving to this area, I was a broker, developer in the Charleston area and always used your plants for the Landscaping. I have spent Thousands of dollars over the years on your product and have been very pleased until now. However, I am sure you will work to replace the 20-25% of the plants which have died or are dying. They were planted by a professional and all planting instructions were followed. Your prompt attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated since it is the time of year to replant.
Mary-Frances Liggett, Owner Jasmine Pointe Consultants and Jasmine Place at the Oliver M. Moore House.